We are looking for an executive to work on the implementation of e-waste programme in the city of Guwahati, Shillong, Imaphal, Dimapur, Itanagar, Agartala, Aizawl and Gangtok.
This is a sales role. An ideal candidate will have excellent networking skills, some understanding of e-waste or general waste management, and fantastic 21st-century skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
The sales executive will be responsible to bring onboard Waste Aggregators, Waste Pickers and Repair Shops within the state for procurement of e-waste and ensure achievement of the collection targets every month.
- Identifies the relevant suppliers (Aggregators / Repair Shops / Waste Pickers) who can help in procuring IT e-waste within the state.
- Brings the suppliers on board by sharing the economic and social benefits that can be derived by associating with Rongjeng Technologies.
- Provides e-waste management training to Supplier staff
- Organising regular engagement activities with suppliers
- Coordinates the day to day transactions on the procurement of e-waste.
- Helps & support Suppliers to improve on their collection numbers each month.
- Ensures that all transactions are updated on the mobile app.
- Ensures that all suppliers are aware of the categories of e-waste accepted by Rongjeng Technologies and ensures compliance to Rongjeng Technologie’s Collection process.
Daily travel to meet the suppliers. Possession of owned 2 wheeler will be helpful.
Guwahati, Shillong, Imphal, Dimapur, Itanagar, Aizawl, Agartala and Gangtok
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant work experience and will have a bachelor’s degree.
Real-world Problem Solving; Collaboration; Critical Thinking; Communication; ICT Literacy